Saturday 30 December 2017

20 Healthy(ish) Gluten-Free Vegetarian Recipes



I have totally meant to do a blog post for almost a week now. I haven’t been feeling great though. I had to go to the walk in clinic on Thursday, then no local pharmacy had ever heard of the medication that the doctor prescribed me. My pharmacist directed me to the emergency room. The hospital had the drug, hallelujah! I had to spend hours waiting and waiting to make sure that there were no medical concerns from being sick, however. I got from the hospital at 3:45 am, and have been trying to sleep since. Unfortunately, Oliver has been absolutely insane today so not much sleep for me.

On the plus side, I let him outside for the first time today in the snow. This was his reaction:




I think it's safe to say, I don’t think I’m going to have to worry too much about my indoor cat going outside this winter. He doesn’t seem to like it.

In other news, Mater loved it:


Now, onto the blog post! Last January, I decided to make it a mission to lose weight. This is what happened:


Then September hit. This has been me since September:



I have decided that I need to make it my personal mission to lose weight and get back to where I was. For me, I find that when I cut meat out of my diet, I eat so much healthier. With my Celiac disease, I also find that it’s easier for me to eat meat free because then I’m more obligated to make food than to eat takeout.
Today, I thought that I would share 20 delicious gluten-free, meat-free recipes that I want to make in 2018.  



P.S. I changed my theme – opinions? 

No comments :

Post a Comment