Monday 25 December 2017

Links + Loves


First off – Merry Christmas!
If you’re reading this on Christmas day, thank you for taking the out of your busy day to read my blog post. If you’re reading this after Christmas, thank you still for taking the time out of your day to read my post.

I’m sitting here, cuddling with my cats after a long day of festivities. I slept over at my sister’s, got to watch my nieces open presents, then went to my dad’s and off to my mom’s after that. I was spoiled rotten this year and am so thankful to my amazing family.

I’m not loving the template of my blog. I haven’t for a while. In the new year, I have full intentions to revamp my blog. I’m debating doing this theme or this theme. Let me know what you think!

I love Vance Joy, everyone who knows me knows that. Emmylou is one of my favourite songs by him.

I find that I eat more seasonally as my digestive system seems to prefer it that way. How delicious does this low-carb pumpkin, cranberry & feta tart sound? Plus it’s gluten free, vegetarian and keto-friendly!

I’m loving this bar of soap. I love bars of soap. I’m not sure what it is, but I honestly feel so much cleaner when I use it vs. body wash. It’s also lavender + sweetgrass scented, which would be smell amazing.

The week after Christmas is such a great time to reflect and unwind. This set (especially the aloe ones!) would be so great for relaxing and these journal prompts would be great for reflecting on 2017 (just update the year when writing).

I’m not going to sit and brag about what I got for Christmas, but I did want to share my new boots. After an incident last Christmas involving a fall and a broken elbow among other injuries, my mom decided it was important that I owned a good pair of winter boots.


Last but certainly not least, how adorable is this sweater from Old Navy? 

No comments :

Post a Comment