Friday 22 December 2017

Friday Five


I’ve decided that every Friday, I would share five awesome things from Amazon for under $25! I love shopping, and it’s always great when you can find things for a good price.

So cute, 5 star rating and they sit perfectly on the side of your mug? For under $20, you genuinely can’t go wrong.

As the owner of two cats and a dog that sheds, I deal with a lot of animal hair. My favourite product for dealing with the hair is my Swiffer. Plus, how awesome are these Swiffer hacks?

How cool is this? It’s a hat that plays music directly from your phone. It’s great for those days you don’t want to take headphones with you, or for enjoying sports in the winter. It has the power to play music for 4-5 hours, but takes about 2 hours to recharge. However – great for a winter run, hiking, skiing and more!

I love a good cookbook and I love an even better wine. This book has almost 5 stars, plus it explains what type of wine goes for each meal. It tells you whether or not to have a cabernet or a merlot with a steak; or a chardonnay or a sauvignon with a certain cut of chicken. Great for a quick reference as well!

Need the perfect blanket to keep you warm this winter? This blanket is only $22 and has over a 4 star rating! Plus, it’s machine washable. You could also read one of the books from my favourite books of 2017 post and keep you warm! 

No comments :

Post a Comment