Thursday 7 December 2017

My Current Wish List


Honestly, most of my Christmas list was home goods. As I’m getting older, I’m starting to ask for stuff for around the house because I genuinely don’t know when I’ll be moving out. So my list consisted for cookbooks, fairy lights, a Swiffer and small kitchen goodies like tea towels.
However, there are some clothing and accessory items that I’m currently loving so I thought I would share them today (they’re also things that I honestly never afford, but love anyways).

As per usual, my love for Gap’s winter items is strong. How cute is this sweater? Plus it would be so warm. I would totally wear this with leggings and running shoes to run errands or with a pair of jeans to a casual restaurant.

Seriously… Gap fit has been killing it this year with their cute gear. This is so adorable for days when it’s chilly enough for a jacket but warm enough that you don’t need a parka. It would look so cute with a simple knit scarf and messy bun.

In the past year or two, I’ve become all about comfort. When I’m at home, it’s usually my favourite t-shirt, favourite leggings or track pants and a pair of slippers. I’m loving this jacket to throw on over top for when I’m a touch cold… just kidding I’m almost always cold and wrapped in five blankets. Either way, this is adorable.

As I mentioned above, I’m all about comfort! Roots is my go-to comfort clothes. How cute is this sweater? It’s a zip-up hoodie, but the details are so adorable. P.S. instead of linking them separately, this would go wonderful with a pair of Roots leggings – another item on the wish list.

Until the age of about 19, I used to think that stripes were the devil because of that horrible myth they made you look bigger. Now, they’re my go-to. I’m loving longer sweaters. I’m so thankful that duster sweaters are coming back in style, which means that I have more of an excuse for leggings. How cute is this striped cardigan from Old Navy?

A second midi cardigan, my oh my! I actually featured this one on my mom gift guide. I keep looking at it for myself, though. It’s just so cute and looks so cozy.

When I first saw these jackets a few years ago, I thought ugh. However, one of my friends pointed out that it gave her serious season one Rory Gilmore vibes. Ever since, I’ve wanted one.

I love this jacket. I’ve been wanting a simple beige wool coat for a long time. Plus it’s under $75!

Over the past few years, I have struggled to find a trend that I’m head over heels for. I hate crop tops, lace up anything, the 90’s grunge, etc. However, I have fallen super hard for bell sleeves. If I could own everything from Anthropologie, I would. Unfortunately that’s not in my budget. I am super digging this bell-sleeve top though. So simple, yet so classic. Plus it’s a turtleneck and you can never go wrong with a turtleneck!

Like Anthropologie, Madewell is another store that I’m loving but could never justify spending the money with my current budget. I do love this bell-sleeve tee. Stripes and bell sleeves? Totally up my alley!

I’m not 100% if they’re the exact pair that I borrowed, but back in the summer, I wore a pair of my sister’s track pants after she picked up after drinks with my friends. These pants are almost identical, and I have literally had day dreams about them ever since. Plus, they’re under $35!

Uh yeah… how beautiful is this scarf? I’m especially loving the Crimson.

I saw these at Indigo a few months ago and fell in love. The #1 colour on my list is Henna, but also love the ink and forest. Definitely pricey, but definitely worth it. The reviews for these bad boys are awesome.
Again… another Matt & Nat bag. I could honestly spend hours looking at them in Indigo. I’m loving this bag in carbon, as well as black and ink.

You know those times you wish you hadn’t discovered a brand because you love their products so much? That’s exactly how I feel about Daniel Wellington. I discovered them about a year and a half ago via Tumblr and have been obsessed since.

If my girl Sam saw these on here, she’d flip – she always tells me how much she hates Adidas originals. I personally love this shoes and would get so much use out of them!

As previously mentioned, the older I get the more comfortable I want to be. Hence the two pairs of sneakers on my wish list. I just feel like these running sneakers are great for everyday wear with jeans and a sweater, or at the gym.

Again… another brand I probably wouldn’t have discovered without Tumblr. However, how adorable are these boots? I love them so much! They’re so versatile for autumn and winter.

Another item that I’ve had on my wish list forever is over the knee boots. How cute are these grey ones?!

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again – I’m the clumiest human in the world. After many falls, the worst last year, these boots are definitely high on my list of things I need to invest in. 

No comments :

Post a Comment