Friday 1 December 2017

Gift Guide: For the Wine Lover


Anyone who knows me knows that I love wine. I had a wine night with two of my girlfriends last night. It involved some good ol’ wine, dancing and girl talk. I was sitting on the couch this morning, trying to come up with a good blog idea for today. I looked at the wine bottles on my kitchen table and thought of this. And voila, here we are!

Honestly, if you haven’t seen these on Facebook – I don’t know where you’ve been! I see these on my newsfeed almost daily. They’re so funny and great. They are fully functional but are also awesome gag gifts.

Botany Barn Canada’s candles sound so amazing! All natural, organic and under $10 for the red wine soap? Sounds like a great idea to me!

Sometimes the best gift is a bottle of your favourite wine. It means that the person really pays attention to you and what you like (if any of my friends are reading this and haven’t been paying attention – Bear Flag soft white is my favourite). So… with the favourite wine, why not throw it into a cute wine bag? This is a great bag, plus it opens the door for a great girls’ night!
How cute is this? Every month, there’s a new quote that relates to wine. For example, “wine is life’s way of apologizing for Mondays”.
How cute is this tea towel? It makes me want to sing my own version of Let It Snow! Plus it is a great gift, especially a hostess gift for under $15. Definitely worth it!


I couldn’t do a wine gift guide without a wine glass! How cute is this wine glass for Christmas parties? The glass is sure to stand out and get lots of compliments. Plus, it’s under $20 which is awesome!

I couldn’t not include a picture or two of my girls’ night. Quality isn’t the greatest since they were taken on my phone. 

P.S. Sam isn't a mom... we just ran out of glasses so we had to use one I got my mom for Mother's Day years ago, haha! 

No comments :

Post a Comment