Monday 18 December 2017

Links + Loves


This week has been insane. From working to personal drama, I don’t think I can express how badly I can’t wait for 2018 to begin. On the plus side, I accepted a position at a municipality in their long term care recreation department. I’ve wanted to work for a municipality for years now so it definitely made my day!

In other news, I’m sitting here under about 25 blankets. I ran out of gas tonight and my dad had to come save me from the side of the road. Almost five hours later and I’m still cold. I don’t think it helps that I was too lazy to throw my coat on.

Now, onto the fun stuff – the random round up of stuff I’m digging this week.

For years now, I’ve been obsessed with Modcloth. I’m loving this sweater, as well as this dress right now!

Also, as a crazy cat lady, I am in love with this cat calendar from Modcloth too.

If I ever win the lottery, this purse will be the first thing I buy.

For now, I’ll add this most cost efficient bag to my wish list.

I’ve been wanting a backpack for a while. I’m having day dreams about the Papa Alex Tribe backpack from Roots.

These boots are adorable for winter. These socks would match them so nicely, too!

How awesome does Buck Naked Soap Company sound? Based out of Ontario, they have some super great products. I’m especially loving the ideas of Coffee Sea Salt Bath Salts, Charcoal & Anis Soap, Naughty & Nice Bath Bomb Set and Dog Shampoo.   

One of my favourite Friends scenes.

A chocolate, caramel and vanilla yule log? Yes please! Plus, it’s gluten free and vegan.


No comments :

Post a Comment