Monday 4 December 2017

Links and Loves


I decided for my links and loves today that I would share some adorable homemade gift ideas that didn’t really suit any of my guides.

I love this DIY herb garden seed bomb set, plus it’s only $15!

This is an adorable gift for a teacher.

There are so many girls that love Gilmore Girls, like myself. This is a great gift for any Gilmore Girls fan, plus it’s under $20!

This make-your-own chai set is great for any tea lover.

Growing up with a hairstylist and barber in my family, I’ve learned that wine and gift cards are usually the go-to gift. This “Chop It Like It’s Hot” wall art is adorable, unique and is great décor for a salon.

This is such a great gift for anyone who needs pampering.

Why not get him some beer soap for a stocking stuffer? This one is under $10.


While on the topic of him, beard oil is a great gift for any guy with a beard! This set is so cute, plus it comes with two different scents. 

No comments :

Post a Comment