Sunday 3 December 2017

101 Gluten Free Recipes for the Holiday Season


Having Celiac disease is hard during the Christmas season.
This is the typical conversation:
Me: Yum! This looks so good.
Second cousin: Oops, like the rest of the family I forgot you had Celiac disease.
Me: Aw man, guess I’ll just sit here with my mashed potatoes and NO gravy.
Family:
*just kidding, my family is pretty good but sometimes I do it find it hard.

Having a family member with Celiac disease, a gluten intolerance or just prefers to avoid gluten can be hard during the holiday season. Today, I created a list of 101 recipes in hopes that it eases the chaos. These recipes are delicious, unique and the rest of the family won’t notice that they’re gluten free!

Breakfast & Brunch
(this porridge would be so delicious with quinoa as a substitute)

Appetizers

Main Course Options

Sauces & Spreads
Paleo Cranberry Sauce (vegan option)
Savory Dripping Free Gravy (can easily be made vegan)

Sides

Desserts

Cocktails
Cranberry Mocktail (alcohol-free)



No comments :

Post a Comment