Tuesday 12 December 2017

Links + Loves

I totally meant to do my links and loves yesterday since it was Monday. Life has been crazy though. I haven’t been feeling well, I’m exhausted and I’ve been working a lot lately. So I chose my bed instead. However, I thought I would do a round up of random things that I’m loving online this week. 

How cute is this vest? It would be so warm for the winter.

This is my all time favourite long sleeve tee, plus it’s under $20!

The crazy cat lady in me is loving this t shirt. It’s also loving this purse.

The best Christmas CD ever and it’s the vinyl edition, too!

These socks are a great last minute gift for any sushi lover in your life!

Gingerbread and lemon are two of my favourite food flavours. Check out these delicious Christmas cookies that mix both together! P.S. they’re gluten free and vegan, too!

Also on the topic of gluten free Christmas goodies – don’t these gluten free, vegan sugar cookie bars look delicious?

New Years Eve is fast approaching, and how cute is this balloon set?

Speaking of New Years, this dress is so cute for a NYE party!

I’m not normally a jewelry person, but I’m loving this simple ring set. 

No comments :

Post a Comment