Thursday 14 December 2017

Gift Guide: For the Makeup Lover


To me, the giftsets at Sephora are hands down the best. They’re the one thing I look forward to at Sephora all year. Today I thought that I would share some really cute gift ideas. Most are under $50, so you can always get one for yourself and one for a friend.

In my honest opinion, Fresh lip treatments are the best. They’re so nourishing and I love that they have the light sheer colour. Sometimes it’s nice to have a bit of lip colour instead of a lipstick. This lip set has three different shades of pink. It’s only $30 for the set, plus you could separate them and make 3 $10 gifts. Great for stocking stuffers!

Similar to the set above, but with six shades instead of three! Plus, it’s under $60. Again, it’s great for giving as a complete set or separating and giving as a single gift – six gifts under $10! The colours are great, too. Ranging from light pink to berry, there’s lots of options.

A year or so ago, I was given a sampler kit when they released the new Vice colours. I fell madly in love with the pigmentation and the quality. For under $50, you get twelve different palettes – six matte, six metallic. From reds to pinks to plums, it has every colour you could possibly want for a lipstick in this set.

Bold, beautiful eyebrows have become such a staple in the beauty world in the past few years. Benefit’s beauty kits are always so cute and beautiful. Plus, they’re affordable – under $50.
I’m loving the brow kit this year, as well as this brow palette and this one, too!

I love having a variety of different perfumes for different moods. This set is only $25, and comes with eight different scents. From Gentlewoman (described as “traditional notes of neroli and bergamot but twisted with an almond essence”) to Mad Madame (described as “metallic notes of rose oxyde, blackcurrant bud absolute and woody, modern ambroxan), these scents are sure to please.

Most people find their skin gets so dry in the winter. So why not get a nice face mask set? This set has every type of mask you could need – wrinkle reduction, hydration, skin toning and reducing fatigure looking skin.

Blotting linens make such a good stocking stuffer! They’re so practical for every day, especially to hide midday oil from makeup. These linens are only $10 for 100, plus have the cutest packaging.
These charcoal ones for $14 are great, too!

I feel like Philosophy gift sets are the go-to for every holiday. They’re cute, simple and not super expensive. I’m loving this holiday set this year. It comes with the iconic Philosophy 3-in-1 gel, plus a bottle of body lotion. Such a great gift idea.

I read an article yesterday about how millennials are killing different industries. One of them being bar soap. When I read it, I thought I can’t even remember the last time I used a bar of soap. I love Fresh products, they’re always so high quality. Lemon scent is always so great. It smells so great. Plus, in the middle of January it makes you feel like it’s the middle of July again. With shea butter, vitamin E and brown sugar – it’ll make your skin feel so refreshed and it also acts as an anti-bacterial.

No comments :

Post a Comment