Monday 1 January 2018

links + loves


Happy New Year!
I was going to do a summary post yesterday, but couldn’t decide on what I wanted to do. I was torn between “18 Quotes for 2018” or “Top 25 Songs of 2017”.

I hope you’re all holding out for your resolutions… just kidding. However, the article How to Make and Keep a New Year’s Resolution from the NY Times is a great article if you are planning a resolution.

This bathing suit from Gap makes me wish that my resolution was to go somewhere warm!

Since I’m stuck in freezing cold Canada, I’ll be wearing cozy sweaters instead. I picked up this sweater from Old Navy on Boxing Day (it was 75% off on Boxing Day!), and it’s so warm.

I’ve been loving forest green this year. I bought this cardigan on Boxing Day in fir ever. However – how adorable are these forest green Pixie pants? They would look so cute with a black or camel coloured top.

Winter has got my lips so chapped that they hurt. FAB’S Ultra Repair Lip Therapy is my personal favourite for saving painfully dry lips. I also love Rosebud Perfume Co.’s rose lip balm for dry lips.

This wedding dress showed up on my Tumblr dashboard a few days ago. Can Mr. Right come along and fall in love with me overnight? I don’t want it to sell out… Otherwise, I’m forcing my friends to pull a Rachel, Monica and Phoebe. *I’m looking at you, Sam and Sarah*



Last but not least, I’m obsessed with Tell Me You Love Me. Demi Lovato has been my guilty pleasure since I was 16. Plus Jesse Williams is in the music video, which makes the vide

No comments :

Post a Comment