Monday 15 January 2018

Links + Loves


Links and loves is my favourite blog post of the week to be honest. I’m currently writing this post three days in advanced, so here’s to hoping I don’t find anything I love over the weekend. Oops.

This cauliflower and red pepper soup sounds delicious! It’s packed with chickpeas, turmeric, cayenne pepper and so much more!

This homemade chai latte mix is to die for! 

The Yoga Kitchen is a cookbook that focuses on the mindfulness of eating well. It has gluten-free and vegetarian meals to help your balance and mind.


How cute is this Friends colouring book?

I love Le Creuset. How cute is this teapot? I especially love it in cerise.

This sheet set from Urban Outfitters is so simple yet would be so comfortable to sleep on every night. I love the dark grey. Plus it’s on sale!

This simple crossbody bag from Madewell would make a great everyday small bag!

I have had my eyes on this Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica t-shirt for quite some time.



I’ve been listening to We’re Going Home by Vance Joy on repeat. 

No comments :

Post a Comment