Friday 26 January 2018

My Current Home Décor Wish List


As I get older, the more I want stuff for my future home. I have it planned perfectly. Whites, greys and blues. With a bit of colour occasionally. I thought I would share the tons of items that I want for my future home!

I have wanted a Le Creuset teapot for years. This grand teapot is on sale, I’m especially loving the grey colour.

This bar cart is so cute!

This vintage style popcorn maker is honestly one of the cutest things I’ve seen in a long time.

I think this owl shaped Kate Spade vase is super cute. It would look so good with daisies in it.

This mason jar blender is amazing. Plus, it’s under $50.

This kitchen wall storage is perfect for tight spaces.

This Kate Spade shower curtain would make any bathroom look amazing.

Although probably not the most cat hair friendly, I have a slight obsession with these pillows in green and peach.

This blanket would be so cozy for cold days. The ivory is my personal favourite, however, I would likely get tea stains on it in a day.


My bulb died in my salt lamp and finding a light for it has been impossible – a bunch of stores with lights “guaranteed to work” and none have. I love this one for a replacement. 

No comments :

Post a Comment