Tuesday 30 January 2018

Affordable Spring Clothes!


I’m currently curled up on my couch watching Friends. I spent the morning in urgent care. After a month of debilitating migraines, hearing and vision loss and so much more, I finally have a diagnosis. An inner ear infection and a fluid build up behind my ear canal. Time to take some antibiotics and rest up. I decided that since I’m lying on the couch until it goes away, I would write a blog post.

It’s freezing outside, however, I’m having daydreams about warmer weather. I can’t wait for farmer’s markets, fresh produce, walking Mater all the time and sitting on the deck reading with a cup of tea. Most of all, I love spring clothes. I thought today that I would share some adorable and affordable spring clothes because I’m seriously wanting the warmer weather more than anything else.

This sleeveless, ruffle dress is adorable! I’m currently having daydreams over it in both prints.

This dress is so cute. I love that it’s a bit longer and has ¾ sleeves. So perfect for work or running errands.

A dress that’s a longer length, t-shirt material and a fit and flare? Yes please! The olive floral would look so cute under a jean jacket.

How perfect would this bell sleeve sweater (in navy) be with these ankle pants in red delicious or brindle!?

This bell-sleeve t-shirt is such a beautiful colour for spring.

I have had my eye on this white floral blouse for a while.

This striped sweater is such a great spring closet staple!

How cute are these striped pixie pants from Old Navy? These would look so cute with a basic tee and a jean jacket or blazer!

Old Navy’s skinny everyday khaki’s used to be my go-to in navy and black. Now they have so many more colours. Although I love the classic navy with a cute blouse, I’m absolutely in love with the gray stone for spring.

This light wash denim jacket from American Eagle is to die for; plus, the light wash is perfect for spring.

If dark wash is more your thing, this denim jacket from Old Navy is great, too.

I would love a pair of these classic sneakers in every colour for the spring.

I also would love one of these crossbody bags in every colour.

I love this bucket bag for a bigger purse.


These Aerie sunglasses are adorable.  

No comments :

Post a Comment