Thursday 4 January 2018

January 2018 Wishlist


I’m a shopaholic. I love new clothes and I love looking at clothes. I thought that I would share some stuff that I’m dying for this winter. I apologize, there’s a ton.

I’m loving this Thermoball Active Jacket from The North Face. Although it’s a little pricey, it would last forever and be so warm for the cold winter days. It even stays warm when wet!

I love the Go-Warm Sweater-Knit Moto Jacket from Old Navy! I bought my sister this sweater in black for Christmas. I’m loving the heather gray for myself. 

How cute this Moth Tisbury Turtleneck Pullover? I especially love it in grey and ivory. Although my friends make fun of my boot cut jeans, I feel as though this would look adorable with them for a ‘70s vibe.

Turtleneck sweaters are seriously my thing this year. How cute is this Cashmere Slit-Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater?

For warmth, I love this Fluffy Crew Sweater from Free People. It would be so great for lounging or running errands in! I’m particularly loving it in wine, gray and lavender.

I’m not sure why I love them so much because I hated them as a child – I loooooove Sherpa jackets! I’m especially loving this Sherpa pullover from Gap.

I have wanted a Patagonia sweater for years! I love this T-Snap Quilted Pullover in ivory. I’m also loving this Zip Pullover in birch white, pelican, black and classic navy.

I also love this Patagonia vest in white.

I was never a huge fan of velvet. Aerie has this adorable Velvet Cami though, I love it in storm and taupe.

I am a mittens gal. I don’t know what it is, but I just don’t like gloves. I’m loving the Dawna Mitt from Roots. Plus they’re on sale right now!

Not that I’m matchy-matchy usually, but I’m loving the matching Dawna Toque from Roots as well.

I typically hate beanies, I feel like they fall off. I love this Fuzzy Beanie from Free People though.

The seniors and I had a discussion at work the other day about how classic Timex watches are and that they’re still so popular over the years. I recently saw this Fairfield Watch and I’m loving it.

I love sunglasses, but they’re so hard for me because of my glasses. I love these Ray-Ban sunglasses in tortoise though!

I love a good crossbody bag. I am especially loving this simple brown leather bag from Madewell. I’m also loving this BP foldover bag from Nordstrom, very similar but more affordable.

I have wanted a backpack for a while. I just find sometimes I want something a bit bigger than a purse. I’m loving the Transport Rucksack from Madewell. I also love this velvet backpack from Gap for a more affordable option.

I’m obsessed with these Nike Roshe sneakers, especially in taupe!

I love these Vans Old Skool Sneakers for everyday shoes! The rose colour is so pretty.

I love these Charlevoix boots by Matt & Nat! I love Matt & Nat products and these boots are so cute. I’m also loving these Vendome ankle booties in the same colour.

No comments :

Post a Comment