Monday 29 January 2018

links + loves


Honestly, I have said so many times the past few days “is this week ever going to end”? It did because it’s Monday AKA a new week. I’m so happy for that. On a more positive note, this links + loves is going to be huge because I am procrastinating and hiding my fur babies in my office.

P.S. has anyone else been having issues with their Spotify? My friend and I were talking about the other day and she said she was having the same issue as me. When it’s on, it’ll randomly shut off. Let me know if you’re in the same boat!

As per usual, as I write this article I have the same three songs on repeat – Mess is Mine, Sleep on the Floor and Georgia. They’re my three favourite songs and I always say that if I ever get married, one of them will be my first dance song.

I don’t really listen to country music much anymore. It may an unpopular opinion but it’s too pop for me these days. However, this will always a classic country song that I highly doubt I’ll ever get sick of.

Take It All Back is one sing I don’t think I’ll ever get sick of, either.

I am in love with this floral blouse in white from Old Navy. It would look so cute under a cardigan or jean jacket!

This boho midi dress makes me wish spring was here already.

I love the simplicity of this top in navy.

I’ve had my eye on this blouse from Nordstrom for a while.

This crewneck sweater is so cute.

The Village Tribe crossbody bag from Roots in grey is my new #1 item on my wish list.

These Sperry sneakers are perfect for spring!


First Aid Beauty’s Ultra Repair Intense Hydration Cream has been my favourite product for past three winters for tackling dry skin.

I think one of my favourite lines in Gilmore Girls is “what she tackles, she conquers”. This wall art with the saying is all kinds of wonderful.

An important article I think everyone needs to read, because it’s so relatable: I Am Slowly Learning How Much Strength It Takes to Cut Someone out of My Life.




I am a firm believer in knowing what’s going on in the world. When Jesse Williams gave that powerful speech at the BET Awards in 2017, I think everyone understood how passionate he is about Black Lives Matter. *spoiler alert* but Jesse’s character, Jackson Avery, on Grey’s Anatomy played a doctor who battles with cops about the bias of different races. I loved it because it seemed so raw. Watch it here

No comments :

Post a Comment