Monday 22 January 2018

Links + Loves


I’m sitting here on a Friday night pre-writing my blog post for Monday. What a wild life I live. In my defense though, it is my weekend to work and I would rather be curled up doing nothing than feeling like garbage tomorrow.

Since I am spending my Friday night writing this, I promise there’s lots of good links in this post!

This cover of Stay With Me by Sam Smith is amazing. I could listen to it all day, every day.

This is the one song I can listen to a million times and never get sick of.  

I will never get sick of this song, either.

I am absolutely obsessed with this song lately. It’s been on my playlist for weeks now and I can’t get enough of it.

Another song I can’t get enough of lately is this one.

I forgot how much I loved this song. Then it came on a hiking playlist the other day and I’m back in love.

This floral wireless speaker is super cute!

I pre-ordered Vance Joy’s new CD, Nation of Two. I just love him so much.

I read A Stranger in the House in a day and it’s still on my top five books I’ve ever read.

I want to watch IT but I desperately want someone to come watch it with me. I foresee myself watching Finding Dory on Netflix after watching it, like I did with Annabelle.

The Mindy Project has always been a show that I loved. I’m loving this Mindy Lahiri’s Words of Wisdom Calendar for 2018. Plus it has free shipping!

This card is perfect for anyone who lives in Toronto/Toronto area; “I’d get on the 401 at 5 pm for you”. There’s also a DVP version! I know I would die laughing if I got this card on Valentine’s Day.


This buttered chai hot chocolate also sounds amazing!

The dark chocolate mint Kind bars are my go-to snack these days.

Arbonne’s vanilla protein powder is hands down my favourite protein powder. It’s also vegan and gluten free. I’m dying to try the chai one.

I’m obsessed with this Nike baseball hat.

This Patagonia sweater has been on my wish list for years.

I may have already started my February wish list (because I loved doing January’s so much!). I added this sweater from Roots. It’s so nice, especially with the Olympics coming up!

In other news, I love this boyfriend sweater from Roots as well.

I’m loving these high-rise leggings from Gap. Plus, with the material I could wear them to work and they look like dress pants. What a win-win.

These Puma socks will always be my favourite socks.

After an incident a year ago, I have been wearing my glasses from high school. I have learned not to pick your dog up while wearing glasses. However, I’ve decided that it’s time that I desperately get a new pair. I’m torn between this pair and this pair.

I love the classic Ray Ban aviator sunglasses. They’re another item that I’ve had on my wish list for years.

14 year old me’s closet consisted of West 49, Billabong and Roxy hoodies and my Etnies or Vans. High school me is loving that some of these skateboarding trends are coming back in style. I’m especially loving Vans Old Skool sneakers. I want a black pair and a rose pair so badly.

I’m loving this mug from Anthropologie. It reminds me of a robin egg!

I don’t think my mom was overly thrilled when I called her to inform her… however, I picked out what I want for my 25th birthday! This bath tub. I’m obsessed.

Oliver and Moose have this cat house and love it so much!

I love my Impreza but I’m having daydreams about my next car – a Subaru WRX STI. Mind you, it won’t be for another five years or so.

If we’re friends on Facebook, you probably saw my posts about my migraines last week. 6 out of 7 days I had one with nausea, loss of hearing and vision, dizziness and more. I found Yoga with Adriene’s routine really helped me! Other than that, I was living off Advil and Gravol. I saw my neurologist who has a suggestion as to what he thinks is wrong, but I’m waiting until the test results come back before I post publicly the diagnosis.

No comments :

Post a Comment