Monday 8 January 2018

links + loves


I’m snowed in! Not really though… my dad came over and blew snow so I can get out of the driveway. Either way, I’m curled up in bed watching Friends with a cup of tea.

I’ve previously mentioned how I still no shame use Tumblr. I am obsessed wth chafea, I could spend hours looking at the pictures she reblogs.

This very veggie minestrone soup sounds perfect for this snowy day! Plus, it’s gluten free and vegan.

This cranberry clementine white sangria is perfect for the winter.

I love this rose Bluetooth speaker.

This snow sucks but this bathing suit has me daydreaming about a holiday somewhere tropical.

I used to hate chenille. However, I picked up these socks on Boxing Day. They’re so soft and warm. I’m loving this chenille sweater from Aerie. It would be so nice for lounging around the house.

Although it’s a little pricier, I’m obsessed with this thermal pullover. I would honestly wear it every day with jeans or leggings.

These wool socks would be so warm for cold days!

I’m loving the Anastasia Beverley Hills matte lipstick in rogue for an everyday subtle red look.

I love this coaster set. Plus they’re handmade in Ontario!

I love Fireworks by First Aid Kit. I could listen to it all day, every day. The instrumentals are so beautiful and the lyrics are wonderful.

One of my favourite playlists on Spotify is Acoustic Covers. I love acoustic music and sometimes, I like the lyrics of more mainstream songs without wanting to listen to the pop melodies in the background. I love Imagine Dragon’s cover of Blank Space/Stand By Me and X Ambassador’s cover of American Oxygen on the playlist. 

No comments :

Post a Comment