Friday 12 January 2018

The Cutest Homemade Home Décor Items


I hate crappy weather. I’m lying in bed with Mater and Oliver with me, listening to my favourite playlist. As I’m writing this, Georgia by Vance Joy is on and I think everyone who knows me knows that it’s one of my favourite songs; so, it’s okay. However, I’ve been battling a nasty migraine, sore back and creaky knees with this weather for the last two days.

Anyways… enough about me. I decided that I would share some cute homemade décor items from Etsy. I did a Christmas gift guide in December with a similar theme that went over well. Everything on this list is from Ontario, which is cool but some are vendors local to me! So be sure to check out where the shop is.

Okay as much as I love the but first coffee sign, we need to discuss how beautiful all the signs by Hanger Lane are. I’m also loving the Love You More sign, Let’s Cuddle sign and Gather sign.

I love this sign. It’s so cute for over a bed or couch. I may not have a man in my life, but my kitties keep my wild. That’s acceptable, no? The sign comes from Port Perry, which is cool because it’s 20 minutes away from me and I used to work in Port Perry. The Lemonade Stand also has this gorgeous This Is Us sign. P.S. if you’re local and able to pick it up – use the code LOCAL to waive shipping costs.

This isn’t the first time that I’ve mentioned Coast to Coaster coasters. It probably won’t be the last, either. I’m definitely loving how cute and simple these coasters are, though!

I’m loving the blanket ladder trend! They’re so simple to DIY but if you’re not feeling up to it – the rustic wood ladder is a great alternative!

I love these witty doormats! They’re cute and fun, without being too cute or fun. This comes from another local shop, Muck and Mayhem, in Oshawa. Plus Muck and Mayhem does custom doormat orders!

Okay so… although it’s not home décor, I just had to include this mug. It’s so cute and the cat mom in me is in love with it. I say that as Oliver swats my hair and Moose is trying to bite my foot. Oh well, I can pretend that being a cat mom is all sunshine and roses.

This is so cute, I would find reasons to have people over to eat cheese off this board! Plus it’s under $40 which is an amazing price. Great for housewarming and wedding gifts, too.

No comments :

Post a Comment