Friday 24 November 2017

Gift Guide: Handmade Gifts for Home Owners Under $50!


Happy Black Friday everyone! I was going to do a post sharing all the Black Friday sales, but I thought I would just share some of the ones that my favourite bloggers did instead.

Today, I decided I would share some of my favourite gifts handmade by Canadians. I love Etsy, so I decided it would be awesome to highlight some of the home products I’m loving from it.

First off – I love everything at AllyBeth Design Co., and it was extremely hard to just pick one thing to showcase! This gift is so great for the boss babe in your life, or in an office for a hard working girl who just needs a bit more motivation. Plus it’s under $20, which you can’t go wrong with!

I am loving Aspen Blue Co.’s products. The doormats are so cute. Some are cheeky, some are simple, and some have landscapes. What’s not to love? The fact that they’re $40 and under makes it even better.

I am loving the signs from William Rae Designs. They’re a little pricier, but the quality of them look impeccable. I love the baby signs (my favourite).

I think sometimes the best gifts are unexpected, fun and cheeky. Cross stitches with fun sayings are all of those! For $30 and under, CaralynneDesign has some really great cross stitches. Definitely worth a look!

I think one of the cutest home trends this year are stamped spoons. You can make feel so personal, yet they’re so simple. The great thing about And Then Again Designs, is that they literally have over 100 spoons and they’re all around $20.
Also love from And Then Again Designs: Count Colours not Calories spoon, Fork Off fork and You’re my Person spoon

I just had to share the designs from Share The Love Designs. Mainly because her shop lists as Oshawa, which is near me! Plus her graphics are adorable. It was genuinely so hard for me to pick just four options to share.  All her graphics are under $10 and printable, therefore you can choose the frame to put them in!

No comments :

Post a Comment