Monday 20 November 2017

Links and Loves

Wow! It’s been a while. The last post that I actually published was in April. After many months of not blogging, I have decided to come back because I realized how much I truly missed it.

In October, I adopted a second cat, Oliver. He’s a little Russian Blue, who I’m convinced is a munchkin cat. His legs haven’t grown since he came home! The other morning he was sitting in the Christmas tree (sorry mom) and I couldn’t help but pull out my phone to take a few pictures of him while he was in it.

Today, I decided to do one of my all-time favourite types of posts – Links and Loves. It’s been so long that I just wanted to create a pile of different things I’m loving.

Now onto the fun stuff…

Anyone who knows me knows that I love The Office. Buzzfeed released a hilarious article this week, 24 Jokes From “The Office” That Never Get Old.

Growing up, it felt like everyone and their cousin had a Gap logo sweater. I’ve noticed over the years that the factory stores carried them, but they always looked so outdated. This year, Gap has some super cute logo sweaters. I’m especially loving the Logo Crop Crewneck Sweater and Logo Raglan Pullover

My skin absolutely sucks. I have however, fallen in love with this Dr. Jart sheet mask. I bought one in September and have been obsessed with it since. It’s only $10 so it makes for a great stocking stuffer! 

On the discussion of stocking stuffers, I love Allison of But What Should I Wear's stocking stuffer gift guide. I also love Kait of Communikait's stocking stuffer guide as well.

Last but certainly not least, as a cat mom, I have fallen in love with this customizable cat mom wine glass! Plus it's under $15! 

14 comments :