Saturday 25 November 2017

50 Gluten-Free Christmas Treats

I had a mom gift guide 90% done, then I went away for the night and left it sitting on my desktop without finishing it. I’m sitting here on my laptop now and I don’t have photoshop and have yet to connect my PC to Cloud, so I’m here with nothing.
I’m staying at the guy who I’m dating’s house right now. I remembered that I forgot my 2 litre bottle of Diet Pepsi at home and had a pop craving. So at 9:30 last night we went to Wal-Mart. It worked out because there were still tons of Black Friday deals, but it was dead. There were so many things I wanted to buy, but couldn’t think where I would use them at my house or who I could gift them for. They a Keurig for $47, regular $98. They also had an Actifry for $118, regular $228. I’m so disappointed that I didn’t get either. Both were such great deals. My “man friend” got a Wilton Baking Set with 2 cookie sheets, a cake pan, a muffin tin, measuring spoons and measuring cups for $19.88. He bought them because I kept complaining about not having them at his house, haha!

As someone with Celiac disease, there’s so many Christmas goodies that I want to bake but find that I struggle with finding stuff I can actually eat. Plus, Christmas cookies are the cutest, simple gift ideas. If you have someone with Celiac disease, gluten intolerant or simply prefer to eat gluten free, it’s always nice to have some sweets they can eat.

Gluten Free, Vegan Cinnamon Orange Christmas Cookies (use oat flour to make them gluten free!)
Gluten Free, Sugar Free Cranberry Bliss Cookies (great Starbucks copycat recipe)
Gluten Free Cranberry Bliss Bars (another great Starbucks copycat recipe)
Gluten Free Chocolate Fudge Crumb Bars (another great Starbucks copycat recipe)

No comments :

Post a Comment