Monday 27 November 2017

Links + Loves


I went to the Kawartha Bakery on the weekend. I must say, I was extremely impressed with their gluten free products, and the price list as well. I have honestly probably gained about 10 pounds eating lemon meringue pies.  

I love finding a good Etsy shop. I actually wrote tomorrow’s blog post before I wrote today’s. I found a sweet little beauty shop, Wilderness Soap Co. They’re based out of Collingwood, Ontario. There’s so many great products including soaps, bath scrubs, soaks, face creams and body butters.

I bought this candle on Saturday night. It smells amazing and it was 30% off because of Black Friday sales. Unfortunately, it is sold out online.

With the cold weather coming, I definitely think I need some new winter gear. I struggle so hard every year getting used to the weather and the attire that is required for it (please see this post to explain last year’s fiasco). This year, I want to invest in a good pair of winter boots – I’m loving these ones. I’m also loving this scarf, hat and these mittens. I don’t want any more injuries this winter.

I have given my mom a detailed a Christmas “wish list” this year. It included many items, including books and home décor. However, my dream Christmas gift is the Dyson Animal. I know I’ll never get it – but with two cats and a border collie, there is a lot of hair in my house that would benefit from a Dyson vacuum.

I have fallen back in love with The Lumineers over the past few months. I have spent the last week singing Angela at the top of my lungs.

Last but not least, I wanted to finish with an awesome quote I stumbled across on Tumblr. It’s just such a feel good quote, that’s perfect to start off the week.
“Your brain matters, so be the smart girl in the room. Because, to be funny, you have to be smart, because you have to get the joke.”
—Sophia Bush 

No comments :

Post a Comment