Thursday 23 November 2017

Beauty Gifts Under $25 From Sephora!










With Christmas coming up, and Black Friday tomorrow, there are so many gifts to be bought! To me, Sephora is always a great place to spend money on some great, high quality gifts. However, I can’t justify spending $102 on an eye shadow palette, no matter how much I love the person. Therefore, today, I decided to share some great options that are $25 or less!

How cute is this! It may just be a mini, but it is so cute you can’t say no. I love little gifts like this to throw on the outside of a box. It doubles as a gift tag, so it’s great if you still have a bit of money remaining in your budget for someone.

For $15, you really can’t go wrong! Colourpop is a great brand and honestly, I got so excited when I found out they were partnering with Sephora. This palette comes with six colours – five matte and one metallic. Over the past few months, I have been obsessed with the Sephora Collection Classic Double Ended brush, which would make an excellent pairing with this palette and would still be under $50.  

This hands down has to be one of the cutest Sephora Collection gifts I have seen in years. For $23, you get three sponges which is a steal too. I know some people prefer Beauty Blender sponges, but honestly I still to this day can’t find a huge comparison in products except for the price. It’s definitely one of the cuter beauty gift set packages I’ve seen this year, and definitely worth the money.

I feel like no Sephora gift guide is complete without a Philosophy bubble bath. This is on sale for $15 for Black Friday, too! Definitely a steal. If you’re interested in a Philosophy Christmas gift set, the peppermint stick set and the snow angel set are great gift options as well.  

Honestly, FAB is in my top five favourite skincare brands. I love this set though! Of course they’re minis, but for $15, this is a great set to trial FAB.

There are many other FAB beauty sets this Christmas! Honestly, I have spent way too much looking at them in store. If you’re interested, you can find them and other products here

No comments :

Post a Comment