Thursday 25 January 2018

Gift Guide: Valentine's Gifts (for yourself!)



I’ve been sitting here all day trying to decide what I wanted to write about. I remembered that I had my heart set on a blog post on gifts to treat yo’ self if you’re single (or if you’re not) this Valentine’s Day. I’m writing in a links + loves format instead of paragraphs.

This bralette from Aerie is so cute and these matching panties make such a cute set!

This t shirt and these leggings are such a cute set for lounging around the house.

I am obsessed with this sleep cardigan from Gap. Plus, it’s on sale!

Although a little more pricey, this peplum sweatshirt is so cute!

I have fallen in love with chenille for comfort. How cute is this sweater?

These slippers by Toms are seriously so cute!

This Tarte eyeshadow palette is so beautiful and the pink hues are great for V day!

I’ve mentioned them before but the Sephora Collection #Lipstories lipsticks are great and under $10! The perfect, cost effective way to treat yourself.

This Tory Burch perfume set is another great way to treat yourself and it’s under $30.


A chai tea candle in a mason jar? Yes please! The coffee candle sounds amazing, too. 

No comments :

Post a Comment