Friday 19 January 2018

Must Have Resort Wear!


I have such a love/hate relationship with winter. I love how pretty snow is. I hate the cold. I love how cute resort wear is. I hate that I’m too broke to go on a holiday this winter.

However, I thought I would share some cute resort wear plus some travel essentials!

How cute is this bathing suit though?! I’ll be honest – I’m extremely self-conscious in a bathing suit. However with the high waisted bottoms and full coverage top, this is such a flattering cut. I love the dotted pastel print as well as the botanical red.

I honestly get so excited every February when Aerie releases their new bathing suit line. I am an absolute sucker for a classic black one piece. I’m especially loving this bathing suit because it has such a fun twist on a classic with the tie back design.

When I started writing my blog post, I kept telling myself “nothing over $100”. But, ugh! This bathing suit is so beautiful and it would last forever. It’s navy too, which I love because it isn’t as harsh as a black bathing suit which is sometimes nice.

Florals and stripes? Yes please. With a nautical vibe for the bathing suit? Yes please. This bathing suit is so adorable! I could live in it on a vacation and in the summer as well.

Old Navy’s plush knit line is one of my favourite. I’m always wanting a comfortable feel for a shirt and the plush knit is one I adore. I love the pink and olive!

These shorts are so cute! I love Old Navy’s denim shorts plus they’re 3 ½ inch length so they’re short but not too short. Plus they’re under $30!

Very similar to the shorts above, however, not cut off style!

Not sure if it’s just me or not but when I’m on holidays, I just want to be comfortable. These would be so cute for the plane and/or with a cute tank top and sandals!

Although it’s a little more than I would typically spend on a romper, this romper has made me have literal day dreams about it. It’s so cute and chic, it would definitely be a staple in my summer and vacation closet.

These bamboo cage bags are so cute for a resort! Imagine it with a cute romper or a maxi dress for an evening outfit or a cute bag to throw your sunscreen and sunnies in to take down to the beach!

I feel like you sometimes need a cute backpack for a vacation. Whether you use it as your carry on, take it to the beach or for an excursion. This Herschel bag is so cute and it comes in blue or pink!

To me, canvas totes are an everyday staple. I love them for work, so I can throw my lunch in them and whatever else I may need for the day. For a vacation, they’re great for taking stuff down to the beach with. This J. Crew bag is super cute, too!

Not a terrible idea to pack your jewelry separately so you don’t lose it in the bottom of your suitcase!

This passport holder is so cute, yet so simple. It holds your passport, your cell phone and any cards or cash you may need for your trip. This is great in lieu of a wallet.

Nothing sucks more than realizing you can’t pack your favourite products. However, this is a great idea to take your favourite products with you. It’s under $10 for a six pack!

I used to think people were full of sh*t when they said that UV was important. As I get older, I’m starting to firmly believe that they are correct. These sunglasses from Modcloth are a super cute dramatic cat eye that are cost efficient for UV protection.

Tarteguard is hands down my favourite sunscreen! It doesn’t leave your skin super oily and it doesn’t contain any animal products which is cool.

I feel like Old Navy classic flip flops are such a classic for everyone. Plus, they’re so inexpensive that it doesn’t super matter if you forget them. I could live in black ones in the summer. They’re just so perfect for casual outfits or wearing on the beach.

These sandals give me life. They’re so cute for so many different plans. They would look so cute with shorts and a tank, a dress and just about everything in between!

I feel like I don’t even need to explain myself with these. Birkenstocks are so ugly but so comfortable! I could live in them!

There are some people in my life that hate sandals and I think they’re insane *cough* Sam *cough*. Personally, my Toms are my favourite in the summer though when I’m not 100% sure if I want sandals or not. Therefore, I thought I would share these bad boys for a good pair of shoes on a resort. 

No comments :

Post a Comment