Thursday 1 March 2018

March 2018 Wish List



Ah, March is here. That means spring is on its way! I am way too excited for spring. It means it’s finally time for cute dresses and sneakers; you can finally put away the huge sweaters and heavy coats. I find it hard as a Canadian sometimes to actually put the stuff away though, because I’ve seen snow in May before. However, it’s nice to dream about warmer weather.

In other news, March 1st marks the eighth anniversary since I found out that I was having my fourth open heart surgery. I can’t believe that it’s been eight years already, it just feels like yesterday. It’s amazing how much time truly flies.

Now, getting back to the post! I love writing wish lists, I swear they’re about 40% of my content on here. I get way too excited for every month to start because typically, I write a post on the first of every month of the stuff I’m wishing for throughout that month. This month’s post is a little longer because it’s also a lot of the stuff I want in my wardrobe for spring!

P.S. you can read February’s post here and January’s here.

I mentioned this shirt in my links + loves earlier this week but it’s so beautiful, I just can’t get over it! I would wear it in white so much throughout the spring and summer. Unfortunately there’s only small, large and XL in white currently.

I’m usually a plain jane, but there’s something about this yellow printed blouse that I love.

I tried this linen shirt on as part of my try-on haul that didn’t work out but I was in love with the look and fit.

Although it is a little pricier, I am absolutely in love with this tiered blouse from Madewell.

I’m not a hoodie person… like at all. I do love this zip-up sweatshirt in lieu of a hoodie, though.  

In January’s wish list, I mentioned how much I love Patagonia sweaters. I’m absolutely obsessed with this pullover! I love the purple for spring and beige/oatmeal colour for year round.

I love a good blazer for times when you want to dress up an outfit. Whether it’s with jeans or a cute sundress, something a little nicer than a jean jacket. I love the Going Out blazer from J. Crew. It’s cute, simple and doesn’t have that business pant suit feel.

I love a good pair of Spanx, they hold everything in so flawlessly. I love these Spanx leggings, I want about 20 pairs of them.

This gingham shift dress is perfect to dress up or down.

This white lace dress is so beautiful plus a longer length! It’s the perfect Easter dress.

This eyelet dress is another great dress for Easter.

I tried this floral shift dress on in burgundy and it was gorgeous! Plus it’s under $35!

This striped shift dress is gorgeous! And it’s good for all budgets.

I’m having daydreams over this scalloped edge skirt in moss green and black! The red is super cute, too.

So yeah, I mean maybe it is a little too early to have a bathing suit discussion – however, I’m always on a mission for a one piece that doesn’t look too matronly. Although a little pricey, I am absolutely obsessed with this striped cut out one piece!

How cute are the scalloped details on these Sam Edelman heels? Such a cute touch for spring.

I love The Quinn Sandal from Madewell! I love Madewell’s products, they’re just so classic and these would be perfect for everyday sandals in the spring and summer.

Birkenstock’s Arizona sandals are my absolute favourite, they’re so comfortable – I’ve worn them for years. I especially love the mocha colour.

I love the Nike Roshe Sneakers in grey.

3 comments :

  1. Your list looks amazing! I'm so excited to wear more of my new Spring finds!!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!<3
    http://www.blogellive.com/2018/03/01/rottie-shooting/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you've had 4 open heart surgeries! Wow girl thank you for sharing! Wishing you continued health (and lots of goodies from your wishlist)!

    ReplyDelete