Monday 5 March 2018

Links + Loves


Happy Monday! I was actually supposed to be off today but for some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to pick up an extra shift on my day off. It’s only six hours though and it’s 2-8 pm so it’s not that bad.

I love the idea of “coffee conversations” for links and loves – aka a post you sit down to read with your morning coffee. Hence why I quite often use a picture of coffee on them.

Yesterday was Mater’s 6th “gotcha day” aka the day that we picked him up. To celebrate, I thought I would share a quick collage I made of him over the years:
He’s growing up so fast but is still such a puppy at heart, his energy is out of control. He just loves his “Lolly and Moosie” more than anything; they play for hours all day, every day.

Now onto the usual links and loves…

There’s actually so much that I’m loving this week from natural laundry soap to a DIY clutch that’s perfect for spring, so buckle up because we’re in for a long post.

I cannot believe how beautiful these DIY amethyst bath bombs are! I almost wouldn’t want to use them.


The prettiest DIY floral fold over clutch for spring.

How delicious this almond flour lemon cake sound? It’s gluten free and paleo-friendly!

I’m absolutely smitten over this navy and pink guest room.

I love this one piece swimsuit from Aerie, but it’s super affordable!

I have a slight obsession with New Balance and J. Crew collaboration – these navy leggings are absolute perfection for the gym and for an athleisure outfit!

My dream vacuum is on sale for $150 off!

The First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser will always be my favourite face wash. Philosophy’s Purity Made Simple is always my second choice/backup, though.

I used to do the most dramatic eye roll at the idea of a mule however, I’m loving The Harper Mule from Madewell.

14 comments :

  1. Awwww, Happy Gotcha Day, sweet pup! And! I'm sitting down and reading this with my coffee! Win.

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ironically enough, I was JUST reading your post with a cup of tea! Probably at the same time you were writing this.
      P.S. obsessed with that ruffle top!

      Delete
  2. That latte looks delicious! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting this morning. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That floral clutch is so pretty, love it!!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post, dear! The product looks very interesting.
    A big hello from Germany!
    Hugs ♥
    LIANA LAURIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops, I meant the coffee haha. The coffee looks amazing!

      Delete
  5. Hey Felicity, Mater is such a cutie which breed is he? I have a dog (Ralphy) he will be 8 in September. They are really are the best aren't they?!

    James
    http://lookingoodfeelinfine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, picking up an extra shift is great because it means more money! May I also add how CUTE Mater is? Happy Gotchaday to him!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy gotcha day!! Those are always special days, especially looking back at pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos! Love this! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a great week!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello friend who lives in good

    ReplyDelete