Monday 12 March 2018

Links + Loves



I was typing “happy Monday” to start this post then I realized… is Monday ever truly happy? I work a lot of weekends so I mean, it doesn’t really bother me that much but I was off this weekend so it’s bugging me today.


I know it wasn’t that long ago that I shared the link but again, I just wanted to share I get the majority of my stock photos from unsplash.

I made these broccoli cheddar fritters as part of my meal prep this week. Unfortunately, they didn’t stay together in the frying pan so I turned them into bite sized balls. They tasted delicious though!

Need something to watch on Netflix? The New York Times wrote The 100 Best Movies on Netflix

I think everyone and their cousin knows how much I love Vance Joy. Don’t ask why but I just listened to Red Eye from start to finish and I’m obsessed. I think I usually just skip over it but I don’t know why I wouldn’t have taken the time to listen from start to finish.

I love these shorts from Old Navy for spring; I can’t wait for it to get warm enough for shorts weather!

I’m not a huge Bermuda shorts or capri pants for work in the spring/summer type of gal. I prefer to wear ankle pants. I love these ankle pixie pants, especially in grey, navy and wine.

I love these wall shelves! They’re perfect for small spaces and they’re under $100.

It may be early but I was preparing some Mother’s Day graphics for work. I thought I would share two. I’m currently working on more and am debating posting them later this week.



8 comments :

  1. Love these quotes and all your faves at the moment. The shelves are so cute!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'm definitely checking out this Netflix list. We listen to Vance Joy all the time! Love!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these quotes. The netflix list also sounds good.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The broccoli cheddar fritters look sooooo good! I need to try them out!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a particularly hard Monday! I've seen so many good things on Old Navy lately. Looks like everything is 40% off today too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Love the quotes!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these!!
    kisses from the sandpit ♡
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another lovely post. I'm definitely checking out that list of netflix movies as I'm useless at choosing films.

    James
    http://lookingoodfeelinfine.com/

    ReplyDelete