Thursday 29 March 2018

Try-On Thursday: Old Navy



I’m constantly trying to think of a theme for every Monday, every Thursday, etc. Right now, I have links and loves on Mondays and book reviews on Sundays. I’m thinking that try-on Thursdays would be a great addition, too. This week I thought I would start with Old Navy – there’s so many cute things there this season!

I didn’t purchase anything in hopes I could get some opinions from my readers. As I’ve previously mentioned, I have gained some weight so I need to make some purchases of things that fit.

P.S. I think this is the first time that I haven’t straightened my hair for a blog post. So welcome to the natural frizzy wavy mess I call my hair! I’ve been wearing it natural lately, just to let my hair get healthy and strong again.

I have had my eye on these pants for a while and I honestly think I really like them on! As an apple body shape, I struggle finding pants that fit in the waist but aren’t super baggy legs. These were a little snug in the waist but not completely uncomfortable. I think if I went up a size, they would be too baggy in the legs.


Relaxed Linen-Blend Gingham Shirt (almost sold out online, but lots in store!!) // Mid-Rise Ankle Pants (in dragonfruit punch)
I tried this shirt on in an XL because button downs don’t usually fit me well. However, this is almost too big. I do think it would look super cute with navy ankle pants and a denim jacket this spring, though! I am however, absolutely in love with the pants. I’m not usually a bright coloured pants person but these ones have my heart. They’re so perfect for spring and summer!


I love everything about this outfit! I’ve been looking at this shirt for ages. It’s super comfortable and super cute. I don’t think I have much more to say about this outfit!  


I’ve loved this dress for a while. I posted it on Instagram a while ago and had to share it on the blog. It’s the dress version of the shirt above! It also comes in the navy floral but I’m loving the burgundy, too.


I’m kind of iffy on this dress. I don’t love it but I also don’t hate it. I think if I wore a jean jacket over top with a cute pair of sneakers & aviators, this would be the perfect spring dress.

6 comments :

  1. Loving the florals and gingham!! Perfect for Spring!!
    I miss shopping in an actual store!! haha With my kids at their current ages, I have to do most of my shopping online and pray it fits so I don't have to return! It's definitely not as fun!


    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought some pink pants last month, and can I tell you how versatile they've been?? They are perfect for spring and summer and go with everything!! Even yellow---shocking, right?
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you not buy it all?!! :) Everything is SO cute on you!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love try-on posts... they are so fun! I love those pink pants on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try on posts are so fun!
    I might be the only one in the world who doesn't like the pixie pants! They look awful on me. I do however like the pixie chinos-those work. I really like the last dress, I don't think I would have noticed it otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hated them for years! This is actually the first pair I've tried on and actually really liked (the pink ones)! And I ended up buying that dress.
      Happy Easter!

      Delete