Monday 26 March 2018

Links + Loves


Happy Monday to all my beautiful readers! I have so much to share this week so buckle up and get ready for a bit of a longer post.

To start things off, I needed to share Dance Fitness with Jessica. I usually hate classes and YouTube dance videos but for some reason I’m loving her videos. Her videos for Motorsport, Tip Toe and Mi Gente kicked my butt! I cannot wait to continue using her videos for cardio while I get back into shape.

I need to upgrade my running shoes, really badly. Like there’s toes in the holes of my beloved Nike frees that are 3-4 years old. I love these New Balance for J. Crew shoes. I also love these white Nike free runs.

How cute is this DIY charging station?

I really want to make one of these cat window perches for Oliver and Moose.

A gorgeous DIY Eucalyptus Wreath for spring. I personally would use faux stems as eucalyptus is toxic to cats.


Gluten free Chinese food? Yes, please!


Saje’s First Aid Restorative Kit is wonderful; also love the pain relief bath salt soak.

I really want to try this Kiehl’s facial moisturizer with SPF. It sounds great for spring and summer.

It’s super popular but honestly this lace midi dress is perfect for Easter! The dress with an off the shoulder is adorable, too.

I am absolutely obsessed with this blouse for spring! Plus it’s super affordable!  

I love these Jeffrey Campbell mules way more than I should. How cute is the bow detail, though?

7 comments :

  1. Oh I'll have to try the dance fitness video, and those jeffrey campbell bow mules are way to cute!!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mules.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gluten free chinese food? I have to try!


    xx,
    Lauren
    Lauren Elyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. A eucalyptus wreath sounds so pretty for spring! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute things in this post!!

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great, I love to see dance fitness video <3
    Have a fantastic day <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the wreath! It's so simple, but gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete