Monday 19 March 2018

Links + Loves


Happy Monday… even if I am writing this post on Sunday! I’m sitting so comfortably with Oliver curled up on my lap.

There’s so many things that I’m loving from Anthropologie this spring. This week, this top and this romper have stolen my heart. I may do an Anthropologie must haves post later this week.  


This Easter egg basket is super cute and an inexpensive centrepiece for Easter dinner.

I’m absolutely smitten with this DIY floral chandelier garland for spring.

Love this peony phone and desktop wallpaper for spring!

One of my favourite food blogs hands down is The Minimalist Baker. It’s so refreshing to not have 25 ingredients per recipe. I have a strong love for the traditional white sangria.



I love shoulder length hair! This post from Southern Living has so many hairstyles that I’m loving.

My favourite sheet set hands down and at $25 for a queen size, you can afford to stock up!

I honestly could spend hours looking at sprout kits, I think they’re so cool. I’m loving these kits from Anthropologie, which come in forget me not, poppy and lavender!

I bought this cat carrier months ago. Honestly, it’s fabulous. My vet even commented on how much she loves it. Plus it’s only $25!

I just had to share this picture of Oliver. He’s honestly the weirdest cat. Moose gives me stink eye almost daily like “mom, why did you have to bring this weirdo home?”


12 comments :

  1. Love all these wonderful link shares and your cutie kitty!! Adorable!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oliver! What a cutie.
    Have you mentioned Minimalist Baker before? It may not have been you, but I'm so glad you did today because I've heard good things and I needed to bookmark it! That white sangria looks ah-mazing.
    Great links! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely have included some of the recipes from the site previously! I can't wait to make the sangria when it's a little warmer out!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing all of those! The Easter egg basket is so cute!!!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your faves at the moment. I adore those Anthro pieces!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, thank you for sharing all these great links! I love you car by the way! Have a nice week!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!! Thank so much for sharing my vinegar post - you literally just made my day! Can’t wait to read through the rest of your blog (when I’m not sneaking online at work!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I actually made the lemon lavender one to clean my shower this morning and it smells SO good!

      Delete
  7. Oliver just makes me smile!!! That's why they tolerate us, right? To put their photos all over the internet!!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oliver is soooo adorable! Anthropology has such incredible home decor items. I always linger in that store for such a long time and never want to leave.

    xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love coconut milk and this will help me how to make.
    Great share dear.

    Much Love, Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
    New Vlog Entry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got so many great finds! That Southern Living article is great- so many cute hair cuts!

    ReplyDelete