Wednesday 14 March 2018

Best Amazon Finds Under $50!


one // two // three // four // five // six (pre-order a vinyl copy here) // seven // eight // nine // ten // eleven // twelve

Is it just me or can you find some of the cutest things on Amazon? I honestly almost always forget about it for things other than books and cheap home stuff. However, there’s so many great things for good prices. I just had to share of my favourites today!.

Question for my readers – what are your favourite things to buy from Amazon? Let me know in the comments!  

9 comments :

  1. I love that almond butter and that lipstick!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon is seriously my favorite way to shop! I feel like we're always getting a delivery from Amazon Prime ;) It's crazy what you can find online nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see Vance Joy in your picks! Just love them! Great selection!
    I hope you’re having a smooth sailing week! :)
    xx
    Ankita
    http://realgirltalks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great reminder Felicity!! I always forget about Amazon for makeup and food!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your finds! Love it when I find something cute on Amazon =)
    -mainou
    http://www.looksbymc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazon is such a treasure trove!! Love that lemon cup :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds Felicity!
    I always seem to often browse the home/kitchen goods section to find some nifty gadgets.
    Also design and lifestyle books are fun to discover as well because of their range!

    Xx
    Siree
    www.thehiddenthimble.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cool finds.
    I love the snacks.

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had my eye on the lemon tumbler for a while! It's just so cute. Have you tried the Burts Bees lipstick? I'd really like to hear what you think because i've been wanting to test it out!

    ReplyDelete