Tuesday 20 March 2018

J. Crew Must Haves!


Spring is in the air and if you’re like me, there’s so many things that I’m crushing on for spring 2018.
A few weeks ago, I posted a Madewell Must Haves post. I loved creating the post. It was simple but had so many cute options. I decided today that I would do that same but with J. Crew. I always love J. Crew and the factory store, too. I almost always end up finding such great deals whenever I go in store. Plus almost always there’s a discount code on the website’s page in the top bar. The discounts are usually pretty good and the clothes are 99.9% of the time really good quality and worth every penny.


I know, I know excuses excuses but that cap sleeve top was in stock then it magically wasn't after I created the widget! Disappointing because I loved it so much.

4 comments :

  1. Clicking on this post was a huge mistake! J Crew is my weakness. I would buy everything if I could!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I would like to say I'm sorry, I'm really not because I'm in the exact same boat as you! haha!

      Delete
  2. J Crew always has such pretty pieces! Adore that salmon tee with the bow detail. Have a nice day. xx

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. J Crew always has some tremendous pieces. I really love the tee with a bow.
    Kisses 😘
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete