Sunday 18 March 2018

Spring Beauty Wish List


one // two // three // four // five // six // eight // nine // ten // eleven // twelve // thirteen // fourteen // fifteen

Last week was clearly just not my week with blogging! Only two posts in a week; that’s clearly a low for me for a long time.

I definitely am starting to run out of my ideas but I’m hoping as spring continues I’ll find some more inspiration. I thought I would share my current spring beauty wish list.

Some thoughts on the items on my wish list…
I was so hyped about the First Aid Beauty Tinted Moisturizer and had actually included it. Then I read the reviews that it wasn’t worth the money and it was overhyped and was actually more of an orange tone. Therefore, I switched it to the Laura Mercier one.

I also have fallen in love with RMS products after seeing Kate from The Small Things Blog and Lauren from Lauren Loves talk about them. They’re so gorgeous plus they’re all natural!

My lips are a nightmare come spring. They’re always so dry! I love the Fresh Sugar sport stick because it has an SPF in it. I wish there was somewhere in Canada that sells it since Sephora doesn’t!

Every year for the past three or four years, I buy the airbrush foundation from Sephora. It’s a great, light foundation for warmer days.

Question for my readers – what tinted moisturizer do you recommend? I want to find a really good one for my beauty routine for spring and summer.

3 comments :

  1. I'm still looking for my best foundation. I feel like now that I'm over menopause, my skin has changed so much. I used to use Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and loved it, but now it seems to show all my pores and wrinkles...ugh!!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fantastic picks you've got there!x

    Sheena
    http://afashionstudentsdiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try all your picks. Dying over those palettes!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete