Thursday 1 February 2018

February 2018 Wish List


Honestly, I love writing wish lists. As someone who loves shopping, it helps me decide what I really want; plus, it helps me deter from shopping. My January list is here.

As I get older, I’m all about comfort. I love this wide sleeve cardigan from Aerie! It’s great for leggings and a t-shirt for lounging, or it could be dressed up with a chiffon tank and dress pants for work.

I’m obsessed with this white bell sleeve pullover.

This striped pullover is totally up my alley. It would be so cute with a pair of jeans and sunglasses.

I have had my eyes on a J. Crew cashmere sweater for years. I really like the camel and smoke; but the peony is also super cute for spring.

My absolute favourite graphic t-shirts are the original coopers from Roots.

I mentioned these the other day in another post, but I’m obsessed with these chambray striped pixie pants from Old Navy.

I love these super skinny Levi’s, plus they’re high-waisted!

The Insider jeans from Reitmans are my favourite; I’m obsessed with these light wash jeans.

I’m in love with this vegan leather jacket from Free People.

These Sorel duck boots are great for running errands – lots of coverage without being too high.

I’ve mentioned how much I love Madewell transporter bags. How gorgeous is this small drawstring crossbody bag? English Saddle is my favourite. 


{do not click}

No comments :

Post a Comment