Monday 5 February 2018

Links + Loves


I am so excited to share about a million and a half links today – I’m kidding, sort of.

I’m lying on the couch with Oliver and Moose; who have both been over cuddly since I got sick.

The cats and I (mainly me, though) have been listening to Vance Joy’s new single, Saturday Sun, on repeat. It’s so great! I cannot wait for Nation of Two, Vance’s new CD, to come out later this month.

I’ve been reading The Woman in the Window, it’s so good!

This DIY blush & cream bouquet is the cutest thing ever! I would gift them for Valentine’s Day and Easter.

This homemade herb & spice play dough is awesome! I want to try it in the dementia unit at work for the sensory benefits in it.


Is it just me or am I getting serious cheese cravings from this Pinterest board?

I follow Morgan from peplum and pitches on Tumblr. I just recently discovered her blog and I’m obsessed with it!

As per usual, Roots has released some products with the Heart & Stroke Foundation logo. I love the mittens, keychain and zip pouch!

I think I’ve shared it before, but I love this Timex watch and it’s on sale right now!


I saw this drapey hoodie a few weeks ago at Old Navy and loved it. Doesn’t it look super comfortable?

I am a firm believer that a good workout pant must be thick enough you can’t see anything and high waisted so you don’t have to constantly pull up your pants. Gap’s gfast blackout leggings are my favourite.

I have the worst chapped lips in the winter – they bleed and sting and look gross. I love the Sephora lip balm & scrub for them! Plus, it’s only $8!

No comments :

Post a Comment