Monday 12 February 2018

links + loves


My phone is going to be the death of me, to be honest. After a long Sunday at work then a two- hour drive home from a detour, my phone decided it had “water damage”. However, there was no water damage. It took me two hours to even get it to recharge. I was so crabby about, but it seems to be on the mend. This is just another friendly reminder that I need to go back to iPhone; I hate my Galaxy sooooo much.

Also – does anyone have any tips of behaviours with cats? Oliver and Moose have been out of control recently. I’ve tried separating them, the good ol’ spray bottle and more. I feel like I’m running out of ideas. 

I thought that I would share my favourite website for stock photos – Unsplash! The photographers are so talented; it’s where I get 99% of my stock photos from.

These easy DIY bath bombs are great for a relaxing evening with a glass (or bottle) of wine!

This Ikea Hack DIY blanket ladder is so cute and great for chilly winter evenings.

This winter sangria sounds delicious!

Make your own coconut milk coffee creamer! Gluten free, dairy free & vegan, plus so much healthier than the store bought stuff.

I haven’t shopped at Forever21 in ages. It used to be my go-to, but lately I find myself sprinting out of there faster than I walk in. However, I do love this pajama set; especially in blue.


I love these mint green Adidas running shoes for spring!


P.S. I wrote this article listening to one of my all-time favourite songs, Skinny Love, on repeat. It’s so relevant these days, especially with Valentine’s Day coming up. 

No comments :

Post a Comment