Monday 19 February 2018

links + loves


It’s official. I think winter 2017/2018 is going to be the death of me. With this ear infection turned swollen jaw and now stomach flu/an extremely upset stomach, I don’t know if I can take another illness.

This week has honestly been so terrible in the world. My heart is absolutely broken over the Florida shooting. I cannot imagine how the families of the teenagers who passed away must feel, nor can I imagine how difficult it must be to even get out of bed every day for the survivors. As a Canadian, I have a strong opinion on gun control laws but will not speak of them now. It is not the time or place.

On a lighter note, it’s Family Day in Ontario. A statutory holiday to spend time with your loved ones. I’m so excited for dinner with my mom tonight (if I can stomach it).

I was rummaging through websites this weekend out of pure boredom. I had started and almost finished a blog post yesterday but decided against posting it last minute. However, I did find these Spanx seamless leggings and they seem like the best thing since sliced bread!

I mentioned last week that I’ve been having difficulties with my cell phone. About a year ago, I went from team iPhone to Galaxy. I hate my Galaxy and am so looking forward to going back to an iPhone. I want this case so badly for my next iPhone – it’s so cute!

I am absolutely in love with this weekender bag from Anthropologie!

Spoiler alert: at some point this week, I’m going to do an “awesome home décor under $50” post. However, for today I thought I would share this stay awhile hook! The gold is beautiful.

Love this microfiber sheet set from Amazon plus it’s $26 for a queen size set!

How handy are these Rubbermaid take along containers? They’re super affordable, too.

These figgy banana blondies sound amazing!

I have to patiently wait for my mouth to heal, but I’m dying to try these Kind granola bars in maple pumpkin seeds and peanut butter dark chocolate!

This all-natural homemade Vick’s vapour rub sounds amazing! ICYMI, Vick’s is full of chemicals. When you’re sick, it’s so much better to stick to something natural. 

1 comment :

  1. I wish we had a family fun day here in America- that sounds awesome! I hope y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete