Friday 9 February 2018

Spring Shirts I'm Loving



one // two // three // four // five // six

It’s snowing here today, relatively hard. I went to get groceries earlier this afternoon and I lost traction a few times. For anyone who doesn’t know, I have a Subaru; so it always surprises me when I actually have my traction light come on.

Even with the snow, I’m having serious daydreams about the new spring releases. They’re all so cute. A little pricey but definitely worth it. One shirt I was about to include but realized I had the six I was looking for was this plum eyelet top. How cute is it? I would wear this with dark wash skinny jeans or black ankle pants all spring.

In other news, I really need to stop looking at spring clothes. I reorganized my closet a few days ago and I realized that I own a heck of a lot of clothing. I definitely need to purge but I’m horrible at actually doing it. If anyone has any advice on purging, let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment