Wednesday 7 February 2018

Clothes I’m Loving – Gap



I had done a clothes I’m loving – Old Navy post over the weekend and said that I would do a Gap one, too. I was going to post this yesterday but I just had to share the information about heart health and the recent study. I have so many things that I love from Gap, and there’s always a decent deal on their website with a code.

I feel like growing up everyone and their cousin had a Gap logo product. Gap brought them back, with their Gap remix line. I’m really loving this graphic logo t-shirt.

I almost always mention a softspun top whenever I do a Gap post. I love the twist-back on this tank.

Yet again … another softspun tee. But how cute is this striped flutter sleeve tee?

This basic popover is so cute. It would be so cute with jeans, dress pants or leggings!

I would wear this long sleeve shift dress all the time in the spring.

High waisted skinny jeans? Yes please. I love high waisted jeans and skinny jeans, so these are the perfect combo in one jean.

Gap’sGirlfriend jeans are my favourite. They fit so much better than boyfriend jeans and they’re so comfortable.

I love this oversized striped scarf for the spring.

This grey faux suede baseball hat is super cute!

Last but not least, this logo printed umbrella is so perfect for spring. 

No comments :

Post a Comment