Thursday 15 February 2018

Five Blog Posts I'm Loving This Week

Happy Thursday, y’all! The weekend is almost here, thank goodness. It’s my day off today but I’m headed to my cardiologist in a bit then out for dinner with my best friend. We’re going for Pho and I’m so excited because it’s something that I can eat.

I went to my doctor on Monday and it turns out that I have TMJ from a prolonged misdiagnosis of an ear infection. I’m on soft foods and a night guard when I sleep for the next 12 weeks. I was disappointed at first, but I have a newfound love for eggs with hot sauce, lemon pudding and cheesy garlic mashed potatoes.

This week, there’s been some DIYs that I’m loving plus some recipes! I’m so excited to share the amazing posts that I’ve found recently.

Faux Leather Drawstring Tote Tutorial // Delia Creates Things 

Woven Jute Mat Tutorial // A Beautiful Mess

Turmeric Mouthwash Drops // Hello Glow


Peanut Butter Black Bean Brownies // Pumpkin and Peanut Butter 


Low Carb BBQ Sauce // The Little Pine 

No comments :

Post a Comment