Sunday 4 February 2018

Clothes I’m Loving – Old Navy


I still am stuck on my couch. I think my ear infection is getting worse; I told my doctor’s receptionist that I would wait until I see my doctor tomorrow, though. I finished Friends and The Mindy Project last week, so I’m stuck trying to decide a good show to watch – I’m currently watching Gilmore Girls for the 25th time.

I’ve been having a mind block lately trying to come up with topics. Sometimes, it just comes naturally; other times, I struggle. I remember the days when I used to just share what I wanted from Old Navy and Gap all the time, but I’m trying to branch out a bit more.

Today I decided that I would go back to the good ol’ days and do a what I want from Old Navy post and a Gap one Tuesday! Suggest some stores and maybe I’ll make it a week long thing!

This cold-shoulder top is so gorgeous! It’s so perfect for spring.

I love a good soft t-shirt, and this soft-spun one looks fantastic.

This lightweight striped blouse is great for spring and summer. I would wear it all the time to work.

This longer cardigan in navy stripe is my absolute favourite.

This dress looks so comfortable and would be perfect under a jean jacket for the spring.

Old Navy’s high-rise compression leggings are always a favourite for the gym and for running errands. I own a few pairs as it is now, I want more though. You can never have too many pairs of a great legging.

I love these leggings – classic grey with a twist!

This twill jacket in coin toss and hunter is my new must have! It’s so perfect for spring. Plus, it’s under $25!

How cute are these d’orsay flats for spring?

I’m a sucker for a pair of classic black flats.

Since it’s still February and not time for bright colours yet, I thought I would share this merlot coloured suede bag. However, come spring it could easily be mixed with a light pink or floral print!

No comments :

Post a Comment