Tuesday 27 February 2018

My Current Playlist


I went to Old Navy yesterday to do a try-on haul. Unfortunately, the pictures came back blurry and I’m not entirely sure why. Either way, I’m going back on my way to work because I just couldn’t post the pictures that I had taken. Therefore, I decided that today I would share my playlist for February and March. I quite often listen to this playlist when I’m driving, writing blog posts and just relaxing around my house. There’s old and new on it!



What’s on your current playlist? Let me know in the comments below!

7 comments :

  1. Loving the Say Something with JT and Christ Stapleton! Such a good some. Great list!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your music selection here! Definitely a feel good playlist!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving your music choices! Great playlist!
    Hope your pictures turn out better, today!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. City and Colour is one of my all time favorites-especially The Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Also love Sleeping Sickness but it's more Gord Downie that makes the song!

      Delete
  5. I always like to see what people are listening to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your playlist is on point, girlfriend! Happy Thursday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete