Wednesday 21 February 2018

Cutest Home Decor Under $50!



I was going to make this post like a collage, however, Photoshop was driving me nuts. Therefore, I wrote it in round up style!

There’s so many cute things on the internet for home décor ideas. I cannot wait for the day that I can spend thousands of dollars decorating my dream home. For now, I’ll share some inexpensive options that I would love for my current living situation.

I love cute wall art with song lyrics. One of my favourite bands is The Lumineers. I’m loving these lyrics posters from the song Ho Hey. They remind me of the Be Still, My Soul wall art. Plus they’re under $15 for both!
P.S. for Grey’s Anatomy fans, there’s also a Chasing Cars version!

How cute is this home sweet home doormat? Plus, it’s locally made (well… local to me).

Another locally made item – a beautiful sign: coffee, the most important meal of the day! Personally I’m more a tea granny but I’ve heard from my friends that coffee is pretty important.

Although I may not be a coffee person, I’m definitely a Lorelai Gilmore person. I love this hanging Gilmore Girls pendant sign.

Also, here’s a Gilmore Girls printable wall art set. This would be so cute for a gallery wall.

Similar to the Gilmore Girls wall art set, here’s a Friends wall art set!

I have an obsessed with this vase from Anthropologie! I love this vase, also from Anthropologie, as well.

These hand painted hanging baskets are the best thing since sliced bread, in my opinion. They’re so simple, yet so beautiful.

How warm and cozy does this blanket look? I really like it in grey!

Also love this blanket in grey ombre!

I am loving the geometric table lamps this year. This Urban Outfitters one is no exception!

Also love string lights, especially global ones.  

This rose gold marble clock is so beautiful!

How cute is this cheeky Kate Spade bowl? It’s perfect to put popcorn in for a relaxing Netflix evening.

No comments :

Post a Comment