Sunday 7 August 2016

My Favourite Tumblr Posts (from this week) & More!

Wow! What a week it’s been. It feels like it’s been a super long week, even though it hasn’t. I’m just glad it’s the weekend. I bought a new (to me) car on Thursday, which I’m in love with. I had gotten in a car accident on July 15 and finally got my settlement offer; so I went out and bought my new car. I also started my new, second job yesterday. It’s been a busy week and next week is going to be even crazier. I’ve had my queue on a lot this week on Tumblr, but nevertheless, I’ve found tons of posts that I’ve loved.
This is my new baby, meet Tammy the Tucson!


Picture found here
Picture found here

Picture found here
Picture found here
Picture found here
Picture found here
Picture found here
Picture found here
Picture found here
Picture found here
Picture found here

We must tell girls their voices are important
-Malala Yousafzai
Honestly, after all these years, I still use Tumblr as my #1 inspiration choice for fashion and beauty ideas. I love using Pinterest, but Tumblr will always be my favourite.
You can find my Tumblr here. You can also find my previous weekly roundup of favourite posts here.
(Follow my blog with Bloglovin)

No comments :

Post a Comment