Tuesday 23 August 2016

30 Places I Want to Travel To Before I Turn 30


For a really long time now, I've dreamt of traveling near and far. I haven't even seen a lot of Canada, which breaks my heart. Therefore, I decided to create this post with an emphasis on North America. The first ten travel destinations are in Canada, the five after are the in the US. The rest are internationally.
(I'm not including a blurb for each location as I don't even know what to write)
Also - don't forget to enter my giveaway here!
Lake Louise, AB
Jasper National Park, AB
Whistler, BC
Kelowna, BC
Churchill, MB
St. John's, NFLD
Halifax, NS
Charlottetown, PEI
Montreal, QB
Yellowknife, Yukon
Point Barrow, Alaska
New Orleans, Louisiana
New York City, New York
Nashville, Tennessee
Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
Vienna, Austria
Great Wall of China
Havana, Cuba
Santorini, Greece
Budapest, Hungary
Killarney, Ireland
Sicily, Italy
Tulum, Mexico
Kathmandu, Nepal
Auckland, New Zealand
The Inca Trail, Peru
Ibiza, Spain
Matterhorn, Switzerland
Bora Bora, Tahiti 
Disclaimer: All images came from Flickr and are approved for both commercial and modification use. Credit goes to the owners of these photos. 

No comments :

Post a Comment