Monday 29 August 2016

links + loves

I went to the CNE with my bestie, Nicole, on Saturday. It was my first time going, and it was so much fun!! We went on rides, ended up in the beer tent and had lots of delicious food. Summer 2016 has kind of sucked, but this was definitely a highlight of it.

As I’m getting older, I’m learning the importance of finding awesome beauty products and sticking with them. I’m in love with the Urban Decay Naked2 Basics palette for my everyday eye palette. It’s matte neutrals and looks so natural on. If I’m going on a Saturday night, then I use my Naked2 palette.

In high school, I had fantastic skin! I never had a single zit, my skin was a beautiful even tone. Entering my 20s, I’ve developed the skin of a sixteen year old. I have tried several products, and I rave about the FAB products. However, their charcoal mask let me down. This charcoal mask is where it’s at, I’ve been using it regularly since I picked it up from The Bay! There’s also a $5 sample size if you want to sample it before buying the full product.

I love baking, however, I find that it’s been so hard to squeeze time into my schedule for baking (I have minimal time for any pass times lately it seems). When I get a chance, I will be baking these Gluten Free Vegan Peanut Butter Cup brownies. They look delightful. 

No comments :

Post a Comment