Monday 1 August 2016

Links + Loves


Source

Happy Monday!
Kate from the smallthingsblog is absolutely my favourite blogger. Her posts constantly inspire me and she is the reason I decided to start to blog in the first place. Kate’s links + loves post is honestly one of my favourite things about her blog, as I can constantly find new things to love. She inspired me to make this post today.

I have recently fallen back in love with WeHeartIt, which is similar to Tumblr. It is a photo-sharing website that includes links from third party websites. If you decide to create an account, feel free to follow me. My username on it is foreverfelicity!

Lately, I have been loving The Chainsmokers and Halsey. When I found out that they were going to release a single together, I got way too excited. Listen to Closer here.

I am the clumiest person ever, so I am stuck with an Otterbox on my phone, which I’m not loving. However, I am loving these phone cases on Etsy.

I am obsessed with First Aid Beauty’s face products. They’ve been my holy grail beauty product for a long time now. I currently own the face cleanser, ultra repair lotion, charcoal body polish, self-tanner and lip therapy. Check this out if you’re looking for a starter kit! You won’t regret it.

Anyone who knows me knows that Mindy Kaling is my female celebrity crush. Her wit and personality constantly get me. I’ve read Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me at least a dozen times, and Why Not Me at least five times. I decided that I would finish this post with my favourite Mindy Kaling quote. About a month ago, I read this in Why Not Me and it has really stuck with me.

Though I am a generally happy person who feels comfortable in my skin, I do beat myself up because I am influenced by a societal pressure to be thin. All the time. I feel it when I wake up in the morning and try on every single pair of my jeans and everything looks bad and I just want to go back to sleep. But my secret is: even though I wish I could be thin, and that I could have the ease of lifestyle that I associate with being thin, I don’t wish for it with all of my heart. Because my heart is reserved for way more important things.

No comments :

Post a Comment