Monday 15 August 2016

links + loves feat. my mom!

Happy Monday! I genuinely am considering doing a links + loves every Monday, it’s becoming a routine that I’m loving. It’s so fun to share random things that I’m loving each week.

I am a huge Gilmore Girls fan, plus my mama is my best friend. Hence the photo that I included for my cover photo. Below is my mom and I on our way to a winery for Mother’s Day. I am so incredibly excited for Seasons to come out, I guarantee you that I’m just going to order junk food and sit around with my mom to watch it. While I wait, I’m going to obsess over these products from Etsy from Gilmore Girls: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.


I discovered this website a while ago while I was browsing through Tumblr. Some posts make me laugh out loud, some really make me think and some make me go WTF! It’s definitely worth it to check it out.

 I have been super into faux leather tote bags for the fall! This, this and this are definitely on the top of my wish list; however, I’ll likely go for this more cost efficient version from Old Navy.


No comments :

Post a Comment